At the initial meeting, we'll discuss your project requirements before drafting any proposals and detailed plans. It's also a chance for you to quiz us about what we can do for you.
We'll send you a brief questionnaire to complete prior to the meeting. That way we can get an early handle on your project before we talk. (We don't mind if you use the same answers to send to other potential providers. In fact, we like for you to have a direct comparison of our services...)
What we'll cover...
- Your overall goals – what type of website do you want and what you want it to do? (For example – do you want to sell products online? Create a staff training website? Build a recruitment portal?). We may be able to suggest ideas and functionality that you haven't yet considered.
- Your customers – who are you trying to reach? What do you want visitors to do when they arrive at your site? What kind of functionality will they expect?
- Your expectations – what are your aims for the project? For example, do you want to increase sales by a certain amount, increase enquiries, or create a memorable user experience? If you have metrics you'd like to measure, it's helpful to share them with us.
- Special functions and features – do you have any extra requirements (such as social media functions or iPhone applications)? Perhaps you have to work with specific technology or hardware?
- Hosting requirements – do you need us to help you with site hosting or server maintenance?
- Your budget – while you may not want to disclose a specific figure at this stage, it helps to discuss rough costs. We can create bespoke plans and schedules based on your budget.
- Your timescales – do you have any deadlines in mind? When do you want work to begin?
If you'd like to talk to our team or schedule a meeting, Get in touch. We're happy to come to you, or you can come to us (we're based in East London, a short stroll from Liverpool Street Station). Otherwise, you can find out more about our next step, Project planning.