Our web development project proposal is the result of our initial meetings with you and the findings from our extensive planning process
It's a chance for you to see that we understand your business and project goals, and for us to demonstrate that we can deliver the best possible results.
Included will be:
- A fixed price quote
- Accurate timescales
- Detailed breakdown of work required
- Further suggestions and ideas
- Free support and warranty details
A full explanation of what you'll be paying for and what you'll get for free (such as post-build technical support) helps avoid any hidden costs.
The proposal will be supported with a number of graphics (such as site maps and design concepts).
In more detail, the proposal will include:
- Project overview – featuring project goals, main targets for delivery, and key expectations. It's something both parties can refer to for the duration of the project.
- A breakdown of the process – with details of when first drafts and wireframes will be viewable. (We'll also go into brief detail on the technology and programming languages used.)
- Timescales – with realistic, achievable target dates (that are usually surprisingly fast). We've built enough websites to know how to create an accurate schedule.
- Compatibility and viewing specifications – for browsers, mobile devices and different screens. We'll also confirm the formats and resolutions of any logo and graphic files we send over.
- Training and consultancy – if you've requested further training, we'll explain how we'll liaise with you to make it happen.
- Full information about free warranty periods and free technical support.
- Hosting and website server maintenance details (if requested).
- A full, fixed price quote for all work (with detailed price breakdown).